The way we heat our home is changing.
Renewable energy is generated from natural resources such as the sun, wind, and water, using technology which ensures that the energy stores are naturally replenished.
- making use of secure and local resources
- reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy
- helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases.
Save On YOUR energy bills!
Better for the environment
Cheaper to heat your home and heat water
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps absorb heat from the outside air. This heat can then be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems, or warm air convectors and hot water in your home.
An air source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside. It can get heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15° C. The heat they extract from the ground, air, or water is constantly being renewed naturally, saving you on fuel costs and reducing harmful CO2 emissions.
- An air-to-water system distributes heat via your wet central heating system. Heat pumps work much more efficiently at a lower temperature than a standard boiler system would.
- Air source heat pumps are more suitable for underfloor heating systems or larger radiators, which give out heat at lower temperatures over longer periods of time.
Air to Air Heat Pumps (Air Conditioning)
32 City View Road
William Napthen – 07557024628
Loui Branch – 07751629417